Rich Internet Applications
Rich Internet applications (RIAs) offer the end-user with an interface that is faster, rich, engaging experience that increases user satisfaction and productivity. RIAs are web applications that have the features and functionality of traditional desktop applications. RIAs typically provide a "no-refresh" look to the user interface and provide what is now being known as HDuX - High Definition User eXperience. For an end user, RIA apps bring the best of client-server and web technology and for most ISVs and E-businesses, it is now imperative to adopt RIA technology for their next release. Using the broad reach of the Internet, Rich Internet Applications can be deployed across browsers and desktops.
- Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, Adobe AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime)
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT) Framework
- JAVA Applets
- Microsoft Activex Controls
- Microsoft Silverlight
From software development perspective RIA follows a standard software development model with rich controls that include powerful data and multimedia capability allowing us to present a rich set of information in an attractive interface. From design perspective, RIA delivers highly customizable output with a CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) based model.
RIAs deliver cost effective modern applications with the following benefits:
- Offers a richer and more engaging experience, beyond the basic HTML, to the user
- Users can use the application from any computer with the help of internet
- Automatically upgrades/updates to the newer version
- Increase customer loyalty and generate high profits
- More responsive than standard web browsers that must always interact with a remote server
- Consistent regardless of the operating system
We provide the best in rich internet technologies, including Adobe Air, Adobe Flex, Flash with Java, and PHP as backend server side programming. Contact Us to know more about our RIA development services.