Despite the phenomenal growth of user-generated and collaborative web culture, the notion of a centrally managed, single point of entry to reach company applications and content persists in companies across the globe. Where the top-level goals for enterprise portals were once clear (i.e., integration, centralization of infrastructure, and personalization), the opinions of experts in the field differ greatly on what the priorities should be today.
Enterprise portals took their early inspirations from public portal companies as businesses saw immediate value in giving employees access to business applications side by side with useful information and inviting features such as news, weather. Portal projects-typically owned either by corporate human resources departments or corporate communications-seemed a boon to these departments, where the challenge has always been getting busy employees to pay attention to their communications. So the notion of intercepting employees with messages at a central gateway was like getting the chance to place a giant billboard in plain view on their ride in to the office.
The enterprise portals have moved beyond content management role and become a core component of software architecture in modern systems. The ever-changing information technologies constantly bring new opportunities for businesses to streamline operations, improve inter-business interactions, optimize costs and thus get critical competitive advantages. In the knowledge-intensive economy of today, portals become integrated "anytime-anywhere access" platforms for information delivery, communication, collaboration and automating business processes through interconnected applications and web services. Doyen Solutions delivers end-to-end Portal solutions embracing the latest technologies and business trends:
- Social Networks and Communities
- Content Distribution Portals (Digital Docs and Media)
- B2C and B2B Ecommerce Portals
- Enterprise Information Portals
- Business Intelligence Portals
- Knowledge Management Portals
- Application/Web Services Portals
Doyen Solutions offers full cycle portal development services. We work closely with our clients to first identify business objectives, define a solution strategy and develop a detailed roadmap for Portal implementation. Based on the roadmap and architecture developed during the assessment and specification stage we deliver custom-built solutions with comprehensive business logic, efficient performance and business and technical scalability.
What We Offer:
- Strategy assessment and consulting
- Business analysis and architecture design
- User Interface design and usability
- End-to-end portal application programming
- Database design and integration
- Integration with third-party Web Services
- Integration with legacy business applications (like CRM, ERP, SCM, etc.)
- Quality Assurance and complete testing
- Portal performance optimization and tuning
- Portal setup, maintenance and support
- Portal upgrades and new features enhancements
Following the system implementation we help you ensure that your solution is running smoothly and error-free. We are ready to provide seamless portal upgrades and enhancements to meet the evolving business needs.